In this latest cruise update, I look at 5 news and trends that confirm that the best-laid plans by cruise lines and cruise passengers for the rest of 2021 are unravelling and changing. What is happening and why will it continue, making lots of changes to cruise schedules and plans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
In this episode of the podcast Gary Bembridge of TipsForTravellers.com , visits Tanzania and provides 11 tips for travellers on how to prepa...
-
I'm constantly asked if I think that cruise lines are worse now than they used to be. After analysing how cruisers are rating them right...
-
In this episode of the podcast Gary Bembridge of TipsForTravellers.com , visits Bath in Somerset in England and provides tips for traveller...
-
Most people will do a Panama Canal once in their lifetime and, based on the multiple trips I have been fortunate to do, I have theses Do...
-
Recently, I had to step in to stop some friends making big mistakes while planning their Alaska cruise. It reminded me of all the pitfalls t...
No comments:
Post a Comment